Our Ownership Culture
What is an ESOP?
An ESOP is an employee benefit plan which makes the employees of the company beneficial owners of stock in that company.
How does ownership make us different?
You will find we are more driven to find the best solution for our customers and clients. The sense of team is taken to a new level. Our culture is hard to describe and only when you have lived it will you fully get it.
Community involvement is woven into the fabric of our organization and is second nature to our employee-owners. When you’re in one of our communities, there is little doubt that we are present.
Something about being an employee-owner inspires people to consistently go above and beyond. We celebrate that excellence with an employee recognition program.
People with different perspectives, talents and backgrounds make us stronger. So we welcome your individual ideas.
What does being an owner mean for you?
It means stability, accountability and teamwork. Because the company is yours, you approach your job a little differently. Your hard work leads to our customer and client satisfaction, which leads to our company’s success. It’s a beneficial cycle that circles back around directly to you financially, now and in the future.
The 10 best reasons to work for an employee owned company.
- Participate in active ownership of the company through our open-door policy to provide feedback with the leadership team.
- Build unity and team spirit as a member of the Eagle family.
- Help achieve your personal finance goals.
- Share in the financial growth and success of the company.
- Acquire ownership without having to invest your own money.
- Our ESOP and 401K are a great combination.
- Participation is easy: Share your talent, energy and enthusiasm.
- Create a source of future income for you and your family.
- It is unique; few companies offer this type of ownership.
- Just ask former Eagle employee owners!