Congratulations to Geralyn Schippers from Victoria
for finding the Eagle Golden Egg!.
The egg was hidden in the guard rail just north of the railroad bridge on south Cathedral Street in Victoria. For finding the egg, Geralyn wins $250 from Eagle Communications!
Clue #3 - August 11, 2011
Clue #2 - August 10, 2011
Clue #1 - August 9, 2011
Eagle Communications, Inc.
Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Eagle’s Golden Egg will be hidden in an actual location and is located within a five mile radius of the Herzogfest grounds, Victoria, Kansas.
2. Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt (Contest) is sponsored by Eagle Communications, Inc. (Eagle). Eagle will pay a reward of $250.00 to the individual or team that successfully finds and returns the 2011 Eagle’s Golden Egg to be held in conjunction with the 2011 Herzogfest, Victoria, Kansas.
3. No Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt clues, nor the hiding place, require entry onto private property. Destruction of property and trespassing is not necessary and will not be allowed. Eagle’s Golden Egg is not buried underground or hidden anywhere that would require destruction of property of any kind to get to it, and climbing will not be necessary.
4. Be safe and play nice! Participants who engage in any unsportsmanlike, disruptive or abusive behavior will be disqualified, in our discretion.
5. The Contest begins on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 and ends at the time the official Eagle’s Golden Egg has been turned in and a winning participant has been determined.
6. A new clue will be published on www.eaglecom.net by 9 a.m. each day. The daily clue will also be available for viewing after it has been published on the web site, at the Eagle Communications Customer Care Center, Dillons location, 1902 Vine in Hays beginning Tuesday, August 9, 2011.
7. The participant finding the 2011 Eagle’s Golden Egg should present the official “Eagle’s Golden Egg” in person to an Eagle Communications employee/owner at the Eagle Communications Customer Care Center location in Dillons, 1902 Vine, Hays, KS location during their regular hours of operation, Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Sunday 12 to 6 p.m. Reward for Eagle’s Golden Egg is $250 if presented at the Hays Customer Care Center, Dillons location by 6 p.m. on Sunday, August 14, 2011. The reward for Eagle’s Golden Egg distribution will then be as follows:
➢ Monday, August 15, 2011 – Winner will receive $150 & Ellis County charity of the winner’s choice - $100
➢ Tuesday, August 16, 2011 – Winner will receive $100 & Ellis County charity of the winner’s choice - $150
➢ Wednesday, August 17, 2011 – Winner will receive $50 & Ellis County charity of the winner’s choice - $200
➢ Thursday, August 18, 2011 – Contest will be closed and all monies will be paid out to an Ellis County charity.
For the payout of the reward, the charity must be a recognized organization who is also currently 501(c)3 qualified with benefactors residing in Ellis County, Kansas. Payout amounts will be based on regular hours of operation of the Eagle Communication Customer Care Center in Hays, Kansas on the day Eagle’s Golden Egg is returned.
8. Contest is FREE and open to participation to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older by August 9, 2011, and has a valid state photo identification card. Any individual or team is eligible to participate in the Contest except for Eagle Communications, Inc.(Contest Facilitators) employees or members of the Eagle Communication, Inc. Board of Directors and their immediate family (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) or members of their households, and Herzogfest Committee members (Contest Facilitators). The Contest is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is not necessary to be a customer of Eagle Communications to be eligible to win.
9. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
10. The winning participant will be announced as soon as possible on www.eaglecom.net. The winner will be required to complete and return a Publicity Release before being awarded the prize. The participant agrees to standard publicity surrounding the winning of the contest for promotional purposes in any media, throughout the world, without any compensation or prior review unless specifically prohibited by law.
11. Notification of participation to Contest Facilitators is not necessary.
12. Upon receipt of a prize, winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. All taxes on the prizes as well as any expenses which are not expressly described herein are winners' sole responsibility. A check for $250.00 (Two Hundred Fifty dollars) or the amount due to the winner and charity if after August 17, 2011, will be sent no later than Friday, August 26, 2011.
13. Eagle’s Golden Egg may not be transferred, duplicated, auctioned, shared or sold. For questions relating to the Contest, you may call Eagle at 877-613-2453.
14. Payment to the winner of Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt will be given in one lump sum. Should the winner of the contest be on a team, it will be the responsibility of the winner to distribute the sum according to the team’s agreement.
15. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Should a rule or law be violated, or if in the opinion of the Contest Facilitators, fraudulent or improper methods to subvert the rules of this Contest, the participant will be disqualified from any and all winnings of the Contest.
16. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Facilitators and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). This shall also include injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other groups or individuals, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
17. Contest Facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to any property, or for other factors beyond the reasonable control of the Contest that makes the continuation of the Contest or the application of the Contest impractical. Each participant assumes all risk of loss or liability whatsoever arising from or connected to their participation. Each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Facilitators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (individually or collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, loss or liability including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or, if applicable, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize (individually or collectively, “Losses”).
18. All decisions of the Contest Facilitators are final.
19. Eagle Communications, Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules without notice.
20. For a copy of the winner, send your request in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Eagle Communications Golden Egg Hunt, PO Box 817, Hays, Kansas, 67601. Request must be received by December 31, 2011.